TheWonderfulSpyTheWonderfulSpy

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

Nice

For a second there I was thinking "that doesnt sound anything like jesse from OMFGcata!!" but then i looked it up and found out he was a voice actor too.. huh.. the more you know.

Over all 5/5 9/10

Rock beats Rock beats

Fucking awesome

I love it! It was probably the best Flash I have seen in awhile.

People these days dont realize how much work goes into a flash. People think "Oh I could do way better than that" and then give it a 6 stars. When most of them havent even done a flash before! *sigh*

What im trying to say is that this was hilarious, well made, and I FUCKING LOVE THE PANDA!! Over all 5/5 10/10

Ride Under the Storm Ride Under the Storm

Very nice

One of the better songs I have heard on NG. This song has inspired me to make a flash.. I dont know what it will be yet though. (maybe a stick figure battle?)

[Song of Storms Dubstep V2]* [Song of Storms Dubstep V2]*

Great!

I have to say song of storms is definetly NOT meant for dubstep.. But I have to say you did the best job you could converting it, and that job was pretty good.

Here is a 9/10 and a 4/5 for yah.

Solkrieg responds:

Thanks! Although this was back when I only did dubstep as a bass. Next year I'm doing another version ;).

My Last Breath &amp;lt;Hektik&amp;gt; My Last Breath <Hektik>

Beautiful song

Very ambient song. For once I was able to sit back and relax for a little bit. I have no words to describe how much I like this song. Its just... beautiful.

hektikmusic responds:

thank you very much :) i'm glad that you enjoyed it, thanks for letting me know that you did. comments like yours are the best part of the whole experience :)